Skull base Surgery
Skull Base Surgery is used to repair congenital anomalies and malformations.Skull base surgery is used to evaluate,diagnose and treat benign or cancerous growths located on the underside of the brain which is highly specialized, minimally invasive surgical technique where it is located on the skull base and the upper vertebrae of the spinal column. The surgery is highly advantageous that it can be cured in short recovery time. The surgeons of the skull base surgery use some special instruments inserted through the skull openings.The benefits of this surgery are the less risk of infection, damage to the cerebral structures and nerves will also be less.
- Track 1-1 Basic research in the skull base area
- Track 2-2 Endoscopic skull base surgery
- Track 3-3 Cranio neurosurgery
- Track 4-4 Craniofacial microsomia
- Track 5-5 Esthesioneuroblastoma
- Track 6-6 Complications of skullbase therapy