A branch of surgery that deals with repairing or reconstructing the parts of the body by tissue replacement is called as Plastic Surgery. The term Plastic Surgery is derived from the greek word plastikos meaning “to mold” or “to form”. The surgery is done either for injury treatment purposes or for the cosmetic purposes. The surgery improves the appearance of the body parts.The reformation of the body may be due to the birth disorders, burns, trauma or any kind of diseases. Microsurgery, craniofacial surgery, hand surgery are some of the types of Plastic surgery. Some psychoactive drugs are used for the surgery. It focuses on careful evaluation of defects and to improve the uniform and natural resemblance of the tissue which is being repaired. The successful clinical application of advances in tissue engineering, gene therapy and nanotechnology is done with many new techniques of Plastic surgery. Plastic Surgery is also called as Reconstructive Surgery.
- Track 1-1 Psychoactive Drug
- Track 2-2 Facial resurfing and rejuvation
- Track 3-3 Pediatric plastic surgery
- Track 4-4 Aesthetic and Non-Aesthetic surgery
- Track 5-5 Non-surgical aesthetic procedure
- Track 6-6 Burn/ trauma Surgery
- Track 7-7 Reconstructive surgery